Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

353 Broad Ave, Leonia, NJ 07605

353 Broad Ave, Leonia, NJ 07605, USA
$7,500,000

Description

Lucrative opportunity commercial building situated in the heart of Leonia. With all of the first floor retail spaces leased by Dunkin Donuts and PNC Bank along with a majority portion of the ten offices on the second floor leased, the building continues to be financially sound even during times of a pandemic. The building allows a little under 11,000 sq ft of leasable space all situated on approximately 35,000 sq ft lot. 44 private parking spaces are provided along with ample street parking for tenants and customers. Financial details will be provided after a confidentiality agreement.

  • Address: 353 Broad Ave
  • City: New Jersey
  • State/county: New Jersey
  • Zip/Postal Code: 07605
  • Neighborhood: Leonia
  • Country: United States

Detail

Updated on September 21, 2020 at 12:11 pm

  • Price: $7,500,000
  • Property Size: 34690 SqFt
  • Property Type: Building
  • Property Status: Commercial Sale
  • NJ MLS#: 20039507
  • Tax: $43,865
  • # of Floor(s): 2
  • # of Parking for Use: 44

Additional details

  • Commission: 5% +5% (Total 10%)

What's Nearby?

powered by yelp

Education

  • Take My Hand (0.18 mi)
    13 reviews
  • Yaya Driving School (0.33 mi)
    3 reviews
  • All Saints Child Care Center (0.43 mi)
    3 reviews

Food

  • Baskin-Robbins (0.01 mi)
    1 reviews
  • Dunkin' (0.01 mi)
    29 reviews
  • BB Bakery (0.03 mi)
    39 reviews

Health & Medical

  • Palisades Optometrics (0.03 mi)
    13 reviews
  • Sun-DO (0.05 mi)
    3 reviews
  • JJ Pharmacy (0.08 mi)
    1 reviews

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact info

Kay Suh
Kay Suh
201-944-5353201-852-0107

Enquire about this property

Similar Properties

109 Adams St, Newark, NJ 07105

109 Adams St, Newark, NJ 07105, USA

SqFt: 2165

Fish Market, Retail

Cindy Hong

1 year ago

$450,000

SqFt: 2165

Fish Market, Retail

1 year ago

952 Main St, Hackensack, NJ 07601

952 Main St, Hackensack, NJ 07601, USA

SqFt: 4521

Office

Derek Park

1 year ago

$1,390,000

SqFt: 4521

Office

1 year ago

Sq Ft: 1400

Retail

Kay Suh

2 years ago

$550,000

Sq Ft: 1400

Retail

2 years ago

87 Smith St, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

87 Smith St, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861, USA

Retail

admin

2 years ago

$590,000

Retail

2 years ago