- March 2011 C Land is established in Ridgefield, NJ by Stephen Lee as the Broker of Record with membership in the GBAR Board (previously known as the EBCBOR Board)
- January 2014 C Land is registered as a brokerage company in the state of New York.
- September 2016 C Land expands and moves to their current location in Fort Lee, NJ.
- March 2017 C Land Realty merges with Evergreen Realty in Palisades Park and reopens the office under a new banner, C Land Realty in Palisades Park, NJ.
- January 2018 C Land opens a satellite office on 37th Street in Manhattan, NY in and opens a new office with membership in the REBNY Board.
- January 2018 C Land is registered as a brokerage company in the state of Connecticut.
- February 2019 C Land joins the LIBOR Board membership in order to expand services on Long Island, Queens, and Brooklyn, NY.
- September 2019 C Land Manhattan office moves to 32nd Street in Manhattan, NY for full office operation.
C Land Realty currently operates in three different locations staffed with office managers and administrators.
Fort Lee, NJ
· Broker of Record Stephen Lee
· Executive Administrator Amy Lee in charge of HR (hiring, licensing, CE courses)
· Accounting Administrator Eunice Choi (accounting, commission checks)
Palisades Park, NJ
· Designated broker Cindy Hong
· Sales & Marketing administrator Angela Lee (ad and internal listings, signage)
· Designated broker Jason Shim
· Executive Administrator Amy Lee
The company provides two types of on-the-job training courses:
- CBT(C Land Basic Training) The CBT is a 12 week long course, covering 24 different topics, both theoretical and practical, ranging from salesmanship to contract review. The course is available three times a year – spring, summer, and fall. The course curriculum is displayed on the C Land website’s Document Center.
- CLD (C Land Leadership Development) The CLD class is mainly for those agents who are interested in a branch manager or team leader position in the future. The class covers topics such as developing leader characteristics such as character, competence, and commitment. More importantly, this class emphasizes the concept of servant leadership, which the company believes is the paramount leadership quality above everything else.
Weekly Agent Meeting
CWM (C Land Wednesday Meeting) is held every week at the Fort Lee main office.
- Learning session – case studies and/or guest speakers who deliver mini seminars on topics such as mortgage lending, attorney issues, inspection best practices, etc
- Real estate news update – review of real estate and economy related topics during the week
- Closing/Listing session – sharing and celebrating of closings and announcing new listings Meeting minutes are published on the C Land website and well as the C Land YouTube channel.
Residential needs in the greater tri-state area:
C Land Realty proudly participates in the following residential Multiple Listing Services in order to serve a wider network of clients:
- NJMLS – Bergen County and surrounding areas
- Garden State MLS – Central and Western NJ
- Hudson MLS – Hudson county and surrounding areas
- CJMLS – Central Jersey mainly Edison, NJ and surrounding area
- HGAR MLS – Hudson Valley (Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, and Putnam County)
- REBNY OLR MLS – Manhattan
- LIBOR Stratus MLS – Queens, Brooklyn, and Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk counties)
C Land Realty also provides great commercial and business solutions by participating in the following databases:
Commercial business teams are formed to work on specific targeted projects as needed. This team approach highlights different areas of expertise as well as the property type, such as warehouses, office buildings, strip malls, multi-family complexes and mixed-use buildings.
The company strongly believes in social responsibility and as a result, takes action by ways of the C Land Donation Fund, which allocates resources to people in need in our communities, locally and/or globally. More than 95% of C Land agents donate 1% of their commission check to this giving fund, while the company donates 1% of its portion as well.