Home inspection should be performed by a third party licensed inspector ?

The following areas must be inspected; 1) Heating system & A/C system(Central, Wall mount, Window A/C), 2) Hot water system and furnace, 3) Cold water system and sewer system (If septic, refer to professional), 4) Water leakage/damage, 5) Termite/Wood destroying insects, 5) Radon test, 6) Any structural issues need to be referred to professional and 7) Any oil tank issues need to be referred to the professional